Laser welding is up to 8 times faster than TIG welding
Laser is basically a highly concentrated beam of light, which represents the largest concentration of energy produced by man. This makes it possible to use a laser beam as a very effective tool for tasks such as cutting, welding, soldering, surface, ablation (stripping of the surface layer), etc.
Laser welding technology
- Welding without added material
- Welding with added material
- 3D cutting by robot
Efectivness of laser welding process
- High speed welding processes (laser is as 8 times faster as TIG welding)
- Slender heat material affection – reducing, or a complete elimination of subsequent machining
- Smooth weld surface - minimal or even no subsequent grinding
Advantages of laser welding
- High power density in the impact area - minimal material deformation
- Heat is transferred into the material in a very short time - high speed of welding
- Laser beam energy is able to melt any known material
- Power input of heat into the material passes in a few milliseconds, allowing to make welds in the vicinity of the heat-sensitive material (glass, plastics)
- Welds have high strength and poreless surface
- Effectively deep welds can be made with material thickness up to 25 m
- Laser beam can weld on difficult-to-reach places that it would otherwise not be possible to weld at all
We take time for you
At the start of our relationship, we conduct an in-depth consultation to analyze your requirements of your pallitizing solution and identify any areas with potential for improvement. Next, we design and configure the robot palletizing station to meet your requirements while maximizing their value to you.
Design and planning
End-to-end design - more than hardware
We design not only your specific solution, but also its integration into your production process. This gives you planning certainty at an early stage. Equipped with the latest 3D design software, our engineers will expertly plan and simulate your robot workstations and robot cells.
More than code
We program robots, sensors and PLCs with state-of-the-art software. This includes designing robot work cells in 3D as well as conducting offline simulations prior to production. With this approach, we can design and test production processes in a dynamic 3D environment, define and validate production process sequences with realistic behaviours and optimized cycle times and simulate the initial start-up of production systems. Manufacturing schemes are tested virtually in advance in order to eliminate design flaws early on and verify information flows between the PLC and the robots. All these preparations get your system up and running much sooner.
Our wide-ranging experience in robot programming gives us the tools to tackle complex automation challenges in industrial facilities around the globe.
End-to-end project management up to commissioning
We will assign you a project manager to coordinate your project from consultation to implementation and beyond. Our experts will install and commission your system under the project manager's supervision.
They monitor the start-up process, test availability and optimize processes to quickly integrate the equipment into your production process. Our services include shift supervision by our engineers as well as operator and maintenance technician training.
Installation and dismantling
Assembly in the field of industrial robotics requires a high degree of expertise and flexibility. Our large team of skilled workers, masters, technicians and engineers takes care of your needs. If required, we also dismantle or replace your old systems.
We share our knowledge
We offer training and further education courses at training centres in Prague, Bratislava, Katowice, Kiev and Iserlohn to help our customers get the most out of their robotics solutions. Robots are installed in the classrooms to aid learning.
We teach well over 100 courses each year on topics such as:
- General operator training for the installed system
- Robot maintenance training
- Robot programming training
- Software training for Blumenbecker robot software
Keeping everything running smoothly
Our end-to-end service approach ensures high customer satisfaction and excellent machine performance. If you wish, we can provide comprehensive after-sales service for our robotics solutions all over the world. We not only perform routine maintenance, but also supply parts and accessories for mechanical and electrical systems and reprogram or modify machines as required.
Our skilled technicians perform routine maintenance on robots – whether we supplied and installed them or not. We act as a KUKA System Partner in this capacity, for example.
Our services include:
- Regularly maintaining robots
- Supplying and installing spare parts
- Modifying robot designs and features
- Reprogramming and retooling