Efficient and flexible solutions for production and manufacturing plants
Production plant automation is a complex business involving conveyors, robotic handling systems, process visualisation and control room technology. You can depend on us for customised solutions with maximum system reliability.
We develop and implement technical control solutions for your challenges. We can supply the full range of automation systems on a vendor-independent hardware basis. We can help design and manufacture new plants as well as upgrade and refit existing systems.
Our services include:
- Planning of sophisticated automation systems
- Project planning in EPLAN P8/P5.x
- Client-specific hardware planning
- Preparation of customer documentation using CAD systems
- Software development for programmable logic controllers
- System integration
- Modernisation of outdated automation systems (e.g. replacement of the older centralised Simatic S5 systems with the new Simatic S7 system with decentralised modules)
- Installation of operator systems with optimised human-machine interfaces
- Selection, programming and configuration of controlled drive systems with inverters
- Installation of sophisticated inverter-based positioning functions (SEW, Bosch Rexroth, Lenze, Siemens)
Our partner companies for drive and control systems
As brand-independent system integrators, our engineers and technicians apply their considerable flexibility, knowledge and skills every single day.
We start our relationship with an in-depth consultation in which we analyse your requirements and identify areas where we see room for improvement. Next, we design and configure the solutions to meet your requirements while maximising their value to you.
Planning and Construction
We plan and design all products in-house. Thanks to the know-how of our engineers, you can be sure right from the planning phase that your requirements will be implemented the exact in the way you want it.
For your machines we offer the production of all required non-standard components including surface protection according to your specifications.
We keep the most important spare parts of the robots installed by us in stock and are able to deliver them to you within 24 hours. Through cooperation with our other divisions, we can also offer you qualified engineering and repair services for more complex tasks. Thanks to our numerous service points, one of our technicians is always close to you and guarantees the smooth functioning of your robot systems.