Smoke and heat venting systems need to be serviced at least annually. Our certified assessors examine your smoke and heat venting systems as per DIN 18232 and perform any necessary maintenance and repairs.
The inspection covers:
- Checking the blades of air inlet openings for tightness and functionality
- Checking that devices and equipment are in working order and not corroded
- Tightening of fixings and screwed connections
- Checking the lifting cylinders and lubrication status of piston rods and guide rails
- Checking the corner training walls and motor openers
- Issuing an inspection report and entering results in existing inspection record books
- Applying inspection labels
- Upon request, inspection reports and certificates can be saved on digital storage media
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. Our smoke and heat venting systems assessors will be happy to answer them at any time.